FAQ & POLICIES
Covid Cancellation Policy:
For the health and safety of clients, other guests, and co-creators, if you are not feeling well or have been around anyone in the past week who has not been feeling well and/or is sick (this includes friends, family members, etc), I urge you to please contact your stylist to reschedule your appointment. If you show up to your appointment with any signs of illness we will politely ask you to leave. In this circumstance, some co-creators cancellation fees will be waived.
Should you make a retail purchase that you are unsatisfied with, I will accept retail exchanges at full credit for 60 days after initial purchase, or if the product if less than 30% used whichever comes first..
Safety and Protection Policy: Color services could have unintended results, including among possible side effects: risk of damage to the hair, an allergic reaction to hair products, irritation, burning, redness or soreness of the scalp if product is applied directly or on any other exposed skin. As a client of The Hair Collective you understand the risks that may occur from color services. You will be provided with an opportunity to ask your stylist questions about the possible adverse results and risks during your consultation. After discussing possible risks in a detailed consultation you will have the option to decide not to proceed with the service or perform a patch test, service providers of The Hair Collective also have the authority to not provide services or require a patch test if a risk is suspected.
The COVID-19 situation is ever changing. The Hair Collective is always keeping up with guidlines and recommendations from the CDC and WHO to ensure your safety and health when you visit for your appointment. Here are the guidelines and precedures we have put in place:
1. Service providers nor guests will NOT be permitted on the premises if they have any COVID-19 symptoms. If you are showing any symptoms or feel sick please reach out to cancel. Cancellation policy procedures may be waived in these instances.
2. Guests will be served by appointment only.
3. Guests will receive a text when they are allowed to enter the premesis. You will be advised to wait in your car or outside at a safe distance from others until your stylist is ready for you. Waiting areas will be limited or removed to abide by social distancing rules. Please try to only bring essential things in with you (keys, phone, credit card) and leave other items in your car.
4. Only one guest can be in with a stylist at a time, which means no friends/ family or children are allowed to come with you to your appointment.
5. Upon arrival guests will be required to use provided hand sanitizer or wash their hands, service providers will also wash their hands before and during your visit.
6. To limit movement of people around the building you will be asked to process your color at stylist chair and avoid roaming around the salon unless using the bathroom.
7. All equipment used by a service provider will be sanitized with hospital grade dissenfectant between guests.
8. Clean/ Sanitized or disposable capes will be provided for each guest.
9. Doors and high contact areas such as bathrooms will be sanitized every 15-30 min
10. All service providers will be wearing a mask to protect themselves and guests during each visit, masks are required and will be available for purchase if you don't have your own with you.
11. Contactless payments will be made at the end of your visit, either by way of Venmo or providing a credit card to put on file. NO cash will be accepted.
Where are you located?
The Hair Collective is a Co-Op style salon that provides an inspiring and creative space for like minded hair artists. Each chair has an individual business owner. We are located on the near east side in the Williamson/Marquette neihborhood. The Collective is directly across from the Willy Street Co-Op, next to CODA Jazz Bar and Tinnen Chiropractic. There is no receptionist or check-in when you arrive. Kindly wait for a text or an ok from your stylist to enter and a Co-Creator will direct you to your stylist. We cant wait to see you!
The Hair Collective
1228 Williamson St.
Madison, WI 53703
Where should I park?
Our designated parking lot is currently unavailable. There is plenty of 2 hour street parking on Williamson street except for between 7am to 8:30am on The Hair Collectives side and from 4pm- 5:30pm on Willy Street Co-Ops side, if you are coming between these times or believe your appointment may be longer then two hours, there is also side street parking of Few street and Baldwin, as well as behind the building on Main St. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding until we can provide our designated parking lot behind our building.